Angels For Elders provides services for many reasons. If your loved one is just returning home from a hospital stay, we provide caregiving support to transition the patient back to normal home environment and to enhance faster recovery. For others who are the main caregiver for an ailing spouse or family member, we provide much-needed “respite care” so you can take of yourself, while we take care of your loved one. For many who are not able to care for their parents, we provide in-home care services, specific to their needs and help them live independently, maintain good quality of life in the comfort of their own homes.
We provide same-day, free in-home assessment to determine your needs and create a plan of care designed exactly how you want it. This plan of care is our benchmark to guarantee that quality caregiving services are always delivered and the benefits to the client long-lasting. We work closely with family members, health-care providers, friends and neighbors, to ensure all aspects of care are satisfactorily delivered and we are open-minded on recommendations that adapt to the client’s changing needs.
Each client’s situation is unique that’s why our services are highly-personalized and flexible – designed just for their specific needs. We service any hours they may need, from as little as few hours, up to 24-hours a day. We provide the home care services they want when they need them the most – any time, any day. We adhere by our core values which include 100% reliability and timeliness. We love what we do and we are good at it! That’s our promise.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Post-Hospitalization Care
- Bathing & Grooming
- Incontinence Care
- Transferring & Re-positioning
- Oral & Personal Hygiene
- 24-Hour Care
- Light-Housekeeping & Laundry
- Transportation Services
- Respite Care & Family Relief
- Companionship & Supervision
- Hospice Care
- Grocery Shopping & Errands
- Meal Preparation & Diet Monitoring
- Feeding & Medication Reminders
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living
WHY Choose Angels For Elders
- Affordable Rates. We offer very affordable rates and yet we maintain a high quality of care so you can continue to stay home and thrive. We believe that home is where our client’s thrive and live a happy life. We help them stay home and get great care with our competitive rates.
- Highly-trained and Experienced Caregivers. We believe in compatibility and don’t move our caregivers around. If you like your caregiver, we leave it that way. We believe that your caregiver plays a significant role in your overall well-being and we don’t ever want to disrupt it.
- We are a Small Business. Management is hands-on in making sure you get the care you deserve and still not pay a lot for it. We spend time to listen to you and get to know every single detail of your care needs. That way, we are able to provide the services you need and how you want it. With us, quality matters.
- Complete Satisfaction. We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with our services. It’s because we go out of our way to ensure that you receive nothing short of excellent service. We do everything possible for your complete satisfaction.
For further questions, call us at 949-630-5010 or 949-630-8018. We are available 24/7! Thank you for choosing Angels For Elders as your provider. We look forward to caring for you or a family member that is dear to your heart.
If you have inquiries that you wish to submit online, please contact us.