Angels For Elders In-Home Care, LLC
Home Care Organization Number – 304700162
MISSION & VISION
Angels For Elders (dba), is committed to providing high-quality, client-centered and affordable home care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate home care aides. Angels For Elders aims to be known and respected for providing the highest standard of in-home care services in the community.
Our Mission &Vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Our client’s health, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services.
- Serve, treat and interact with our clients with respect, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity.
- Respect and honor for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, and disabilities.
- Hire, train and retain competent and capable caregivers and/or staff members.
- Value and support our caregivers who are the backbone and strength of the Agency.
- Nurture a work environment that encourages personal fulfillment and job satisfaction through appreciation, recognition and reward.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local organizations and the community-at-large.
- Conduct our business in an ethical and responsible manner, by abiding with the virtues of the Agency’s Mission & Vision.
- Strive to keep improving the quality of our services through constant innovation, enduring hard work & dedication, ongoing education, trainings and re-certifications across the Agency.